HELP SAVE A LIFE TODAY!
- SAVE A LIFE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
- If you know someone with Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC), please tell them to call 504-210-3539 today. They could meet the medical criteria to receive game changing, lifesaving treatment right here at home!
- SPREAD THE WORD!
- As part of the Copeland-LSU Health Sciences Center Partnership in Viruses, Cancer and Immunotherapy at the Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center, ACF is the driving force that has brought the first ever immunotherapy trials program to the Louisiana and Mississippi area.
- Immunotherapy uses your body’s own immune system with medication to help fight cancer without CHEMOTHERAPY or RADIATION!
- This TREATMENT is NOW HERE and we are searching for patients in our community, state, neighboring states or anywhere who need this to potentially save their lives.
- SHARE this exciting news with:
- Your loved ones
- Medical Professionals
- EVERYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY!
Thank you for helping the Al Copeland Foundation fulfill Big Al’s last wish to
find a cure and save lives right here at home!